Windows tab buttons

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Apr 9 23:28:36 EDT 2012

Jacque-

> You can't get much simpler than what I did.

Yes you can. I didn't import an image, just used some of the built-in
patterns. Hang on. Yep, that worked for me as well.

> What emulator do you use again? Richard likes it. Maybe I should try that.

I use VirtualBox. I like it better than VMWare or Parallels. YMMV.
It's got its own annoying quirks, like the necessity of installing a
new version of the extensions every time a VirtualBox update comes
out. but it's fast and stable and robust and means I don't have to
have a Windows computer at work.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net