MobGui Rotation Problem

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Apr 9 10:56:03 EDT 2012

Has anybody else noticed a problem with MobGui with using rotated devices?
I have made both portrait and landscape cards.  Then I fire up the
simulator to test my app, and rotate.  The first card looks good.  When I
switch to a second card, though, although the screen is rotated, MG has
loaded the template for the other orientation.

Thinking I might have done something to break MG I created a brand new
stack, made sure that the MG code was in the card script of both cards, and
tried it again.  It still fails.

I've also tested on real devices to the same result.

Suggestions?