Yet another iOS keyboard question

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sat Apr 7 13:19:55 EDT 2012

1. thanks very much Jacque. I forgot (if I ever knew) that this preference exists. There is too much to remember, I find.

2. Looks like it works, tho clunky. I have not yet found out if one can instantiate an iOS keyboard by script - if not, the latest iOS Release Notes on setting keyboard properties would seem redundant, so I'll keep looking.

Graham