iPhone App testing via TestFlight

John Craig john at splash21.com
Fri Apr 6 12:48:36 EDT 2012

If anyone is interested in testing an iOS app via testflightapp.com,
please drop me an email with your device ID.

I started writing a pictionary style game ages ago, then it got
shelved.  With the release of 5.5, I pulled it from the
archives and it seems to be running nicely :)

The game is very similar to OMGPOP's Draw Something - wish 5.5 had been
released a year ago !  I still think it's
worth finishing as it demonstrates turn based gaming with LiveCode.  At
the moment, the server scripts (all .lc) are running
on on-rev.com with a MySQL database.

It's had test runs on iPhone4, iPad2 and iPad3.  The initial idea behind
the project (many moons ago) was a
multiplayer game for all platforms with all the app code & server code
all written in 100% LiveCode.

Although it's pretty rough around the edges, a few of us have been
pinging drawings back and forward and the basic
functionality is working.

-------
I've had a LOT of MobGUI emails and tickets (I think I'm down to the
last 2 pages!).  I'm now aiming for an interim
update as I'm spending more time on support than coding.  Hope to have
more news soon.