[OT] HyperNext Android Creator

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Apr 5 02:30:29 EDT 2012

On 4/5/12 2:18 AM, "Bob Sneidar" <bobs at twft.com> wrote:

> So my almost complete MileFaker Pro product which uses Valentina DB is dead on
> arrival?? ;-)
>
> Bob
>

> On Apr 4, 2012, at 3:56 PM, Lynn Fredricks wrote:
>
>> At Paradigma, we have to have our own definitions as well, though more
>> narrow. Pretty much anything that would duplicate a "Filemaker" type product
>> or a "Filemaker Server" type product is forbidden.

Lynn, I believe you mean this is prohibited by our regular royalty free
license.

It will be strange if e..g the same FaileMaker corp will take for 200$
Valentina engine, will integrate it into own IDE and start sale a lots of
copies royalty free.

Right?

This is why exists such limitations in EULA.
But if somebody will very want do that he still can make separate agreement
with Paradigma.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin