iOS - picking from a scrolling list

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Wed Apr 4 15:38:39 EDT 2012

You can change the appearance. So it can be a picker wheel or a scrolling list of values to pick from, much like you described in your initial post. At least on the iPad. Maybe the appearance is always the same on an iPhone/iPod Touch. Not totally sure. Anyway, I have an iPad app where I've used the scrolling list version and it works well. It would be nice if it had some other options available, like being able to set the position or being able to apply text styles.

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.