[OT] HyperNext Android Creator

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Apr 4 13:55:15 EDT 2012

Richmond wrote:

> I've never quite made my mind up about HyperNext, and really wonder
> whether it is worth the investment of learning a new programming
> language. Still, it is FREE:
>
> http://tigabyte.com/

Curious, given that it seems to be made with RealBASIC and the RB EULA
includes:

    You agree not to create an application that, as its primary
    purpose, provides your application's end user with access
    to RBScript and/or the ability to directly (or indirectly
    through a simple wrapper) call functions in the Realbasic
    framework. Such software creation is strictly prohibited
    and would therefore be a violation of this End User License
    Agreement.

...and the Tigbyte site says:

    HyperNext is further enhanced by its ability to compile and
    run REALbasic scripts during runtime. RBscript is a fast
    high-level object orientated language that is ideal for
    tasks requiring extra power such as number crunching, heavy
    text processing and graphics.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World