Visual effect push left broken in LC 5.5 GM3?

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 4 06:50:55 EDT 2012

      William ...

try something like this... have a look at 'lock screen' and 'visual effects' in the dictionary, I can't remember if this was in the iOS release notes as well, but the syntax has changed. This is fine for me in 5.5...

      lock screen for visual effect
      go next card
      unlock screen with push left very fast

Dixie