Visual effect push left broken in LC 5.5 GM3?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 05:59:48 EDT 2012

Hi there,

I am testing my next iOS app on my iPad and I am noticing a strange thing.
'Visual effect push left' shows the effect then stops and shows the
next card (the card doesn't slide in).
I just use:
on mouseup
visual effect push left
go cd "choice"
end mouse up

The code is on a grouped image and field.
I copied the code to a new button but the same thing happens.
On another image I use: 'visual effect push right' and that works fine.
Even more strange is that on another card the same code (visual effect
push left) works just fine on a transparent button.

I am using LC 5.5 GM3 en my iPad is on iOS 5.1 That stack was earlier
made with LC 5.02 and the effect was fine on other apps.
The iPad Simulator 5.1 shows the same thing.

Is this a bug? Or is this due to the new field?
Anyone else having the same thing?

greetings,

William