OT: mails bouncing back?

Tim Jones tolistim at me.com
Tue Apr 3 10:28:25 EDT 2012

On Apr 3, 2012, at 7:19 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> I've had domains caught up with sloppy blacklisting schemes myself.
>
> It's not a problem with RunRev, or their host, but with the lazy nature of a few blacklisting systems.

Actually, in this case, it is their host.  GoDaddy needs to tighten up their "secureserver.net" environment to eliminate the spamming that occurs.  Their servers are high on the list of even the most legitimate blacklist maintainers (Barracuda, for instance).  This was one of the driving forces behind our moving to a VPS instead of using their shared plans.  Costs extra, but no issues of this type (and they still maintain the HW).

Tim