[on-rev]Line endings for a db query

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Mon Apr 2 10:40:17 EDT 2012

Hi Micheal.

Thanks for the suggestion.  However the problem was occurring before I added
the markup text to the data.

I have found a way to work around it.

I am using revDatafromQuery to do the query and I am using LF as the row
delimiter.

in the repeat loop
I put the data returned and an LF  after variable tSamplesList.
then I delete the last line of tSamplesList.

This way on each pass through the repeat loop the new data from the query is
added starting on a new line and there are not blank lines in the variable
tSamplesList.

I also have to put a condition to test if it is the last iteration of the
repeat loop.  If so then don't delete the last line otherwise you lose the
last record from the final query.

So it seems that revDatafromQuery does not put an LF on the last line
returned from a query.

Is there another way to add the correct character at the end of the query to
generate a new line in the variable?

Martin