Reading PDF documents

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Sep 30 16:39:32 EDT 2011

Richmond,

SuperCard and LiveCode and all other Mac-compatible platforms can display PDF files in QuickTime players. It might also be possible to use a browser control.

HyperStudio lets you drop PDF files onto the window and the first page of the PDF will be displayed as a picture.

As I wrote earlier, ImagaMagick is the perfect solution for this problem. I wonder why everybody ignored that post of mine.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com