libJSON

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:56:08 EDT 2011

I am so sad about this.  Over the last 3 or 4 years, this list has
lost some truly great people.  Mark Smith was one of them.  When I saw
the post to his wikipedia entry, I just thought "that's got to be the
wrong Mark".  I had no idea he was a musician as well as a programmer.
 I've probably made more use of libraries contributed by Mark than by
those of anyone else.

RIP Eric Chatonet
RIP Bill Marriott
RIP Mark Smith

It makes me really appreciate having gone last week to spend time with
a relative who is 90 next year.  When people as young as the above
three have left us so soon, we have to appreciate those we have around
us still.

Bernard