OT Help re Mac SideBar

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Sep 30 13:47:30 EDT 2011

Hi Joe,

No one has suggested this, so... nothing like starting at the beginning.
Assuming I understand the problem correctly, does this work?
- In the Finder's "Finder" menu, select "Preferences"
- Click the "Sidebar" icon at the top of the resulting window
- Uncheck the items you want to remove from the sidebar

My system is 10.6.8.

Hope this does it -
Phil Davis