Reading PDF - a cry for help

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Sep 30 12:46:17 EDT 2011

On 30 Sep 2011, at 17:02, Graham Samuel wrote:

> As a last remark, I'd be interested to know of the details of ANY implementation of adding functionality of any kind to LiveCode via a third-party application and 'shell'. I have never seen this in action and I can't remember it being demonstrated by anyone on this list - but maybe I just wasn't paying attention.

Mark made a presentation about extending livecode:
http://livecode.tv/2011/06/live-livecode-code-event-26-wrapup/

"Mark Schonewille will introduce you to extending LiveCode when LiveCode can’t do it alone. He will explore the possibilities of “shell”, “open process”, “do as” and “launch program”."

--
Watch live presentations every Saturday:
http://livecode.tv

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/

Chat with other RunRev developers: