PRINTING PROBLEM

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Fri Sep 30 11:19:40 EDT 2011

I used to walk the aisles at a local Target every day at work as a break, so
I would find all the great deals and clearances. I got several all-in-one
inkjet printers at the $30 price point that way. So I was doing just what
you suggest.

HOWEVER, new printers don't usually come with fully-loaded ink cartridges.
They look the same but they don't give nearly the same print life, and the
weigh less. So while the cost of a whole new printer with ink is cheaper
than name-brand replacement cartridges, you aren't getting the same printing
capacity.

And those printers seem specifically designed to clog up if you put
off-brand ink in them. Or if you don't use it often. Or if you look at it
funny...

I tossed the capability to print color and just got a $100 laser printer.

 ~ Chris Innanen