libJSON

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Sep 29 20:56:32 EDT 2011

Stephen-

I've been walking around sad all day about this. I just assumed Mark
was on tour somewhere and being uncommunicative. Never thought to
check Wikipedia. A couple of years ago when we discovered we were both
bass players we started swapping stories - unfortunately I had an
email crash a while back and all that correspondence is now gone. I do
remember that he had an amazing rendition of a Bach violin piece that
he had transcribed for the bass. The fingering got a little tricky in
places but it worked well. Maybe I'll try to resurrect it.

Plus he was no slouch in sharing some very useful libraries. RIP.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net