Datagrid Error

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 21:06:34 EDT 2011

I have an application with a Datagrid that's been working fine but I'm
now getting an error in the standalone (but it seems to work fine in the
IDE):

Software Version: 2.1.0r1
System: MacOS 10.6.8
Executing at 6:01:45 PM on Tuesday, September 27, 2011
----------
Type: Chunk: can't find object
Object: button "Data Grid" of group "Behaviors" of card "card id 1002"
of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
Line: if the behavior of it is empty then
Line No: 3729
Hint: _table.CreateControlsForColumns
----------
Type: if-then: error in statement
Object: button "Data Grid" of group "Behaviors" of card "card id 1002"
of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
Line: if theRequiredControlCount > theCurrentControlCount then
Line No: 3642
Hint: _table.FillListWithJustEnoughControls
----------
Type: Handler: error in statement
Object: button "Data Grid" of group "Behaviors" of card "card id 1002"
of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
Line: _table.FillListWithJustEnoughControls
Line No: 3788
Hint: _table.DrawControlsInRealTime
----------
Type: Handler: error in statement
Object: button "Data Grid" of group "Behaviors" of card "card id 1002"
of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
Line: _table.DrawControlsInRealTime pForceRefresh
Line No: 3480
Hint: _table.DrawWithProperties
Type: switch: error in statement
Object: button "Data Grid" of group "Behaviors" of card "card id 1002"
of stack "revDataGridLibrary"
Line: switch _ControlType()
Line No: 2302
Hint: _DrawListWithProperties