Is there a way to send keyboard keys to other windows?

Keith (Gulf Breeze Ortho Lab) keith at gulfbreezeortholab.com
Tue Sep 27 17:47:13 EDT 2011

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all of the feedback. Actually, I have played around with AutoIt
in the past, although I have never actually used it. Instead, I usually opt
to use Visual DialogScript (see: http://www.dialogscript.com)... VDS is a
somewhat defunct language/IDE these days, but still quite useful on
occasion.

I was hoping that LiveCode had some kind of built-in capabilities for
sending keys to Windows, Mac, and Linux applications. In my opinion, this is
a feature that should be implemented in a future release.

Thanks again,

- Boo