How are folks handling iOS resolution differences?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Sep 26 21:41:04 EDT 2011

I can think of a couple ways to manage developing for iPhone 3 vs 4, but am
wondering how others are handling it?

I suppose on startup one could auto-size and set the properties of all
labels, fonts, images, grcs based upon the screen size.

Or.

Have two different stacks, one for iPhone 3, the other for iPhone 4, and
move all control scripts to libraries.

Are there other approaches? Does it make sense for a custom control set that
just 'knows' how to resize based on stack size? I'd appreciate any one
else's ideas on the subject. Thanks :-)

--
Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc.