Can iOS store info in stacks?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Sep 26 21:27:41 EDT 2011

Hi Bill,

You might want to check out:
http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/m/4069/l/29603-Creating-a-simple-stock-control-application-for-the-iPad

There's some code there which should do just what you want.

I've been using a 'stackrunner' app (ad hoc only) to download and run apps
on both iPhone and iPad for some time now. It's a pretty decent solution.
Holler at me and I'll send you a copy if you like-- you'll have to provision
it yourself.

-C

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 1:26 PM, Bill Vlahos <bvlahos at mac.com> wrote:

> Can I store information in stacks (or custom properties of stack)?
>
> If so, where can I find out more info on how to organize them?
>
> Bill Vlahos

Chipp Walters
CEO, Shafer Walters Group, Inc.