Can iOS store info in stacks?

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 19:23:30 EDT 2011

You could also place the stack that you wish to use to store your data 'manually' in the documents folder of your app in the iphone simulator folder... and then for example, get the text from fld 1 of the 'other' stack and place it in fld 1 of your stack that is running from the 'engine' folder... You're not doubling up on stacks then

   set the defaultFolder to specialfolderpath("documents")
   put fld 1 of stack "other.livecode" into fld 1

Dixie