Realbasic on the web without plugins

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Sep 23 10:58:39 EDT 2011

I agree with everything you wrote, but it cuts both ways:

The things that make it hard to anyone to write HTML/JS/CSS apps also
make it hard for RunRev to do.

And similarly, the things that make it possible to write HTML/JS/CSS
apps are things any of us can write today.

If RunRev wants to take this on that would be convenient, but if not
it's all just text so there's nothing stopping anyone from building this
right now.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World