OT Help re Mac SideBar

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Sep 22 19:06:23 EDT 2011

Hi Joe,
Sorry this is still not working.  What version of OS X are you on?  I've
seen numerous references to using command-drag to get rid of these orphaned
sidebar icons so not sure why it's not working for you.  I just tried it on
my Mac and it worked fine ( OS X 10.6.8)

Just to be clear - position the mouse over the icon, hold down the command
key, hold down the mouse button, keep holding down the mouse button and the
command key while dragging the icon out of the sidebar.

Good luck!

Pete