AW: URLStatus(tURL) doesn't work anymore since LC 4.5.1!?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Sep 21 05:15:15 EDT 2011

Hi Mark,
thanks for your idea!

Finally I found out that there is a slight difference in processing the
urlstatus between Rev 4.0 and LC 4.5 and up
After fireing the load url I checked all possible urlstatus, including
status = empty, which officially means the URL was not loaded. But up to Rev
4.0 I never got empty and so empty was the same as error and in the
consequence I stopped my procedure.
Since LC 4.5 it seems, that the status starts for a very short time with
empty (what it defiantly hasn't done up to 4.0), after it fires any other
status. So I just removed (and ignore) the checking of empty and so the
processing runs the same as before.

Tiemo

URL