How does compiling work?

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Sep 20 17:27:20 EDT 2011

Great explanation Richard! I have always thought Rev's incredibly efficient
architecture as a most elegant abstraction for humans wanting to quickly
communicate with and have control of the computer. Your explanation makes it
easy to understand how this is done.

Thanks for taking the time to share this with our community. Friendly
advice, information and even free code, including efforts like yours and
others here end up making this community such a wonderful asset to us
LC'ers. :-)