Datagrid Question

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:48:45 EDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 8:22 PM, Marty Knapp <martyknapp at comcast.net> wrote:
> That seems to work great Pete. I've now lost the right alignment of the
> column - it's reverted back to left. I see that there's a dgColumnAlignment
> but I'm not figuring out how to make that work. The setting in the property
> inspector is ignored . . .

Hi Marty,

If you have customized the column script, you have to manage the
alignment yourself by using a line of script such as the following:
set the textAlign of field 1 of me to the dgColumnAlignment[the
dgColumn of me] of the dgControl of me

You can place this line in the layoutcontrol handler, to have the
column alignment updated after any change of the dgColumnAlignment
column property.

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)