Tell me I'm not crazy

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Sep 20 12:25:59 EDT 2011

A caveat, however; test "everything" before you rely on it. NO EXCEPTIONS! Particularly when you make major changes to the your "systems". Often that may be accomplished by merely running something that you have done previously that worked before. If you have several very different somethings to run, that should provide some sense of security. I'm sure this approach is "old hat" to most of you, but?...

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect and Director of Product Development for GSI