Dealing with new window requests in revBrowser

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Sep 19 22:29:29 EDT 2011

So, I'm loading some sites in a revBrowser instance that have links that normally open in new windows. If I set the newWindow property of my revBrowserInstance to false (the default) then I can trap the browserNewUrl message but the url parameter is always empty (which doesn't help me much as I have nothing to navigate to). If on the other hand I set the newWindow property to true then nothing happens - no revBrowser messages appear to be triggered.

Any ideas on what I should be doing or is it just that the methods that many web pages use to open additional windows are opaque to revBrowser?

Terry...