Script Editor Keyboard Shortcuts

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Sun Sep 18 16:57:04 EDT 2011

Ahh!  Gotcha.  I'm one of those users who likes to pass the mouse over variables to see what's in them, so that would mean a lot of extra moving the mouse around.  But this discussion has given me a few new ideas and I appreciate you bringing my attention to those buttons at the top of the script editor window (which I never use and could possibly begin to like).

Honestly though, wouldn't it be nice if there were a section in the Script Editor Preferences area of the IDE which allowed for the personalization of keyboard shortcuts?  What do you think?

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software