Script Editor Keyboard Shortcuts

Ray Horsley ray at linkit.com
Sun Sep 18 14:26:13 EDT 2011

Colin,

I'm impressed you'd remember this.  Very good!  It seemed to me when I posted this question (today) that I had posted it a few years ago but I wasn't sure.  The answer is I didn't get very far with it a few years ago and I'm still struggling with it today.

I've used QuickKeys on the Mac to create my own keyboard shortcuts for frequently used menu choices but for some reason QuickKeys doesn't like having the shift and the command key together for this one particular command, Run, in the script Editor window.

Anyway, where on the Mac keyboard is the Play button you're referring to?

Thanks,

Ray Horsley
LinkIT! Software