video grabber example

Todd Geist todd at geistinteractive.com
Sat Sep 17 11:29:13 EDT 2011

Hello,

No I am trying to do the built in iSight.  But really I just want a simple
example showing how to set this up. My attempts are coming up short, despite
reading the docs and trying to follow them.   The ultimate goal is not the
iSight, but rather another video Source.  But I thought I would start with
something simple.

Thanks

Todd

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 9:41 PM, stephen barncard <
stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com> wrote:

> are you talking about the original external firewire iSight? I can't get it
> to work in Snow even in Quicktime.
>
> On 16 September 2011 19:13, Todd Geist <todd at geistinteractive.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am trying to do some video capture, but I can't even get it to work
> from
> > my iSight Camera.
> >
> > I have searched for examples, and tried figuring it from the docs. But I
> am
> > not having an luck
> >
> > Does anyone have an example stack capturing video from any video source
> > that
> > they would be willing to share.
> >
> > Thanks very much
> >

> > Todd