Something that makes Windows 7 look good

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Sep 16 21:21:37 EDT 2011

I guess I could do the same, but being lazy I thought I'd ask.  What is it about 8 that makes 7 look good?

Dar

On Sep 16, 2011, at 7:08 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> All-
>
> I installed the Developer Preview of Windows 8 in a VM today to make
> sure that my LC stacks still work (they do). Now I'm gonna take a
> shower to wash this stuff off.
>
> --
> -Mark Wieder
> mwieder at ahsoftware.net

---------------------------
Dar Scott
dba
Dar Scott Consulting
8637 Horacio Place NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111

Lab, home, office phone: +1 505 299 9497
For Skype and fax, please contact.
dsc at swcp.com

Computer Programming and tinkering,
often making LiveCode libraries and