Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Sep 15 13:22:25 EDT 2011

3 I believe if you are using the full path. The extra slash means "The boot volume" as in /Users or /Library. If SpecialFolderPath returns the full path to the special folder then 2 should do it. I just checked and it does so the 2 slashes are all you need. I also entered your bit of code into the message box and got the correct path. I then copied all but the "docs.html" part, and entered that into a web browser. It gave me a file listing of everything in my own documents folder. Nothing wrong there.

Bob