help work with field into datagrid

Alessandro Pisoni alessandro at system-ini.it
Thu Sep 15 09:53:18 EDT 2011

I have a datagrid consists of 10 columns in a datagrid. the first 4 columns arenormal to insert the data. from column 5 in row I inserted a template field and I have to format the amount in euros. then I want that pressing the tab key the cursor goesto the other column 6 where even there I entered a field in the row template. column7 is as I format the amount in 5 euro. column 8 that works perfectly. the 9 and 10 at the time did not interest me. if you want I can send you a picture of what it looks likethe work.
thanks

Cordiali Saluti
Alessandro Pisoni

System.ini di Pisoni Alessandro
Via Grandi,5
20062 Cassano d'Adda (MI)
Tel 0363-361487 Fax 1782260060 Cell. 335440150
email:info at system-ini.it
www.system-ini.it