J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Sep 14 21:44:50 EDT 2011

On 9/14/11 6:29 PM, John Dixon wrote:

> Jacque..
> try...
> put "file://"&  specialFolderPath("documents")&  slash&  "docs.html" into tURLreplace space with "20%" in tURLiphoneControlSet sBrowserID, "url", tURL

Thanks, but my path doesn't have any spaces, it's just as I typed it
here. I tried it anyway but no go.

This works: put "www.google.com" into tURL

I also tried a one-line HTML files just in case it was the content, but
that didn't load either.

I'm running this on the iOS simulator, could that be the problem? The
path to documents works there, my files get copied okay.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com