ANN: changes of the Economy-x-Talk website and a new external

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Sep 13 21:20:20 EDT 2011

Hi Dar,

Thanks for your comments. If you download everything right-away and keep the files on your hard disk or on a DVD, they'll be available forever ;-) Because this is completely new, I still need to figure out a few things. I'll post changes on the website or on my blog in a while.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com