LiveCode Hanging freeze needing force quit on shut down sometimes

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Sep 13 18:26:17 EDT 2011

Are you using alternative debuggers? I have discovered that the one I use will sometimes lock if I generate an error on quit. It may be something I am doing wrong so I will not name it here, but it was pretty pervasive. Make sure you don't have breakpoints in your closestack handler. It may be nothing but I have had problems with that before.

Bob