iOS initial orientation

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Tue Sep 13 13:53:55 EDT 2011

Jacque,

Apple allows one orientation for iPod/iPhone apps… but you need at least both landscape or both portrait for iPad apps. I had an iPad app initially rejected when I forgot to allow both landscape orientations… a resubmit with both went through just fine.

I have several iPod apps with only one landscape orientation, but will eventually send along an update to include both.

be well,
randy
-----