List of handlers

Geoff Canyon Rev gcanyon+rev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:58:12 EDT 2011

Interesting -- I'd forgotten about the token keyword. It still doesn't
handle block comments though:

on mouseUp
   /*this is a
   on aCommentedCommand
      comment*/
      put token 1 to -1 of the script of me into tText
      put empty into tMenuText
      repeat for each line L in tText
         if word 1 of L is among the items of
"on,function,getprop,setprop,command,private"
         then put L & cr after tMenuText
      end repeat
      put tMenuText
end mouseUp