Checksum via FTP???

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Sep 12 14:40:26 EDT 2011

I would have a computer running locally in your office poll for uploaded transactions to your web server.  Have the computer download the transaction and process it locally at the speed of Rev.  Then upload the result to the web server and have the client poll for the result.  You can do a turn around transaction in milliseconds using this method.  The best part is that nothing survives on the web server for more than a few milliseconds.  This will improve your security.  Since the real work is done locally, you are also not over utilizing your web sever.  In essence, you web server is nothing more than a file server.  We do this all day long to process orders, registrations, updates, and other forms of communication with our clients.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com