Question About PreOpenStack

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Sep 12 12:59:21 EDT 2011

One of the things I do to prevent re-initialization of a card or stack is I create a global, and upon successful initialization I set it to true. I check it's value before initializing and only call the initialization handler if the global is not set to true. This has the benefit of being able to recall the initialization if needed during development without having to quit or close.remove from memory the stack. In the message box:

global stackInit;put false into stackInit;openStack

Bob