Heads up, don't use "secure" as a handler name

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 10:16:39 EDT 2011

Hi Jacque et al,

While it doesn't appear in the dictionary as a separate keyword, 'secure' was introduced into the language in version 2.5, as part of the SSL support for 'open socket' - see: <http://docs.runrev.com/Command/open-socket>
Perhaps the current version of the compiler is a little more picky than previous iterations. At any rate, it might be good to file a documentation bug, and suggest that 'secure' gets a separate entry, a bit like the 'effective' keyword.

HTH,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for LiveCode
www.quartam.com

=====