How do I reference an image in a group in a Data Grid form from outside the grid?

Josh Mellicker josh at dvcreators.net
Fri Sep 9 21:27:29 EDT 2011

On Sep 9, 2011, at 4:41 PM, zryip theSlug wrote:

> dgDataControlOfIndex is a datagrid property.
>
> Try:
> hide btn "blueCircle" of the dgDataControlOfIndex[2] of grp "myDataGrid"

Thanks for your help, problem solved!

The problem wasn't actually that I forgot the group (i did in the email but not my code), the problem was that I was deleting a group from a Data Grid in a script contained in a button in the group being deleted, which is a Thing Not To Do To Avoid Needless Suffering!

Changed it to "dispatch" and all is well!

Thanks!