Is it safe to upgrade development machines to Lion yet?

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Sep 9 12:36:07 EDT 2011

Stephen,
I have Lion on an external drive and it boots, not had a problem... I've got my startup disk that boots 10.6.8 on 'startup', but if I wish to use lion I just hold down the option key when starting up my mac... To install lion, I loaded 10.6.8 onto an external drive and installed lion on it from iTunes...
Dixie