Is it safe to upgrade development machines to Lion yet?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Sep 9 12:29:14 EDT 2011

Apple's got you there.  Mac OS's no longer boot from external drives, at
least the last time I tried. You gotta have a machine with slots and extra
drive bays to do that. bummer. Also Lion is still download only - no disc.

Also -- my opinion - partitioning sucks and is possibly dangerous. Drives
are cheap these days, just get another one.

sqb