audio guide app in livecode?

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Thu Sep 8 18:04:03 EDT 2011

Definitely concur with having to mess with things to see just how they might
turn out.  On the other hand, I don't see anything mutually exclusive about
the "first" and the "best" version of anything.  Take the iPad for example.
 Much as I hate Apple's imperious attitude to what an app can and can't do
on an iPad, it seems that none of its competitors have come remotely close
to challenging its market share yet.
Pete