How does compiling work?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Sep 8 07:51:02 EDT 2011

Hi Julian,

Have you asked this question before? `I think I have read exactly the same question earlier.

The ONLY people who can provide you with all the information about this are those at RunRev. I have no clue of what you really want to know. You always seem to ask "do you have more info". If you want answers, you'll have to ask specific questions, but keep your e-mails brief.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com