How does compiling work?

Julian Ohrt lists.runrev.com at ohrt.org
Thu Sep 8 07:13:17 EDT 2011

Hi Mark,

thanks for your reply. I am doing research about multi- and
cross-plattform development tools at university. I am trying to
summarize their way of working and concepts, in order to be able to
categorize them (and maybe even to compare different tools).

If there is any more information you could provide I really would
appreciated it.

Thanks,
Julian