Plug-ins for browsers

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Sep 7 16:58:44 EDT 2011

Hi Michael,

Because RealStudio uses HTML5 and LiveCode doesn't. HyperStudio will be doing the same as RealStudio http://qery.us/zf . I really hope that LiveCode will forget about the plugin and will develop an LC2HTML5 translator. That would allow me to create (web) apps and mobile apps for many different platforms.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com